Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

I'm having a right pain with this..

Am a Cityzen card member but didn't manage to get tickets - so trying to buy on Viagogo. The transaction goes through, then I'm getting a mail from Viagogo saying "the membership you used to purchase the ticket(s) did not meet the on sale requirements put in place by the club."

Any ideas? Typical box office chaos..always been the bloody same...

johnnymarrsbarres said:
I'm having a right pain with this..

Am a Cityzen card member but didn't manage to get tickets - so trying to buy on Viagogo. The transaction goes through, then I'm getting a mail from Viagogo saying "the membership you used to purchase the ticket(s) did not meet the on sale requirements put in place by the club."

Any ideas? Typical box office chaos..always been the bloody same...

You need 500 points mate. Unless they lower the requirements which I'm sure they will do once they realise no one else is buying any!

I don't know if it's been mentioned previously, but on Viagogo there are 32 seats for sale in Block 303.

Now either that's one big family who are at a wedding that day, or they have not all been made available through the club.

It's quite a number of people who suddenly can't go!

DavidChubs said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned previously, but on Viagogo there are 32 seats for sale in Block 303.

Now either that's one big family who are at a wedding that day, or they have not all been made available through the club.

It's quite a number of people who suddenly can't go!

Would not surprise me at all if they were allocated directly by the club to the secondary market (Viagogo) as part of their sponsorship agreement for big games.

Large concert promoters do this all the time - its totally wrong.

fans selling tickets to fans?? Viagogo should be selling all tickets at face value, then they can make their skin by adding booking fee, vat and shipping onto the price.

East stand, 106 = £87.....ridiculous!

Hi folks,

I'm a Citycard member living in Ireland, and don't have anywhere near the 500 match points needed to buy a ticket for City v Utd. Two of us booked hotels and flights months ago, not realizing that there'd be a match point requirement.

So my question: is there anywhere I can buy two tickets for this game as a reasonable price?

I tried Viagogo, and found two tickets for 75 each, and tried to buy them. But I got an email from Viagogo after I thought I had bought them, saying that I do not meet the requirements put in place by the club. I'm guessing this means they check to see if I have the appropriate amount of match points.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul

I am also a “lucky” guy to have only 200 loyalty points. I am visiting the Etihad stadium almost every year once and visit at least one away match each season. Mostly in Londen, but I also visited Newcastle, Barcelona and I am going to Rome in December. But all these away matches I got tickets at the home end. So if someone can help me with buying a ticket via Viagogo or direct, it will be very appreciated :-). We can exchange details via mail of phone, just send me a direct message. Any help is welcome, I’ve arranged hotel and flights also months ago. So not going to Manchester is not an option anymore.

For the groundhoppers, I can arrange tickets for almost every team in The Netherlands and also have some connections in Belgium. So if you want to visit a football match in NL or Belgium, you can contact me. For more info about me, you can visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballfans.eu/fan/488/TommieVanK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballfans.eu/fan/488/TommieVanK</a>

Re: Wanted - 2 tickets for home match versus the rags

Im after 1 ticket guys if poss please. Not got enough points to get one online. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.