Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

worsleyweb said:
Season ticket available this weekend. Have to pick up from urmston and drop back to me. Price is whatever fair face value is. Don't want criticised for touting it!! Just have my kids and the Mrs is working.

Have you still got it mate?

worsleyweb said:
Season ticket available this weekend. Have to pick up from urmston and drop back to me. Price is whatever fair face value is. Don't want criticised for touting it!! Just have my kids and the Mrs is working.
Pm sent .

Season ticket available for the rest of the season 15 games, block 216 3rd row right next to the away fans, fantastic seat also including the derby this weekend, open to sensible offers due to family and work commitments,genuine blues need only reply . Cheers Blues

rfarrell26 said:
Season ticket available for the rest of the season 15 games, block 216 3rd row right next to the away fans, fantastic seat also including the derby this weekend, open to sensible offers due to family and work commitments,genuine blues need only reply . Cheers Blues

Pm'd you.

Got a spare block 216 for the derby+Swansea on the 22nd selling both together sensible offers,so if you want the show piece game you'll have to do Swansea aswell, had a reprint done of my season ticket so will post out next day delivery.

SOLD TO WILKY ENJOY THE DAY PAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.