Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

bratpack54 said:
ivt said:
tried viagogo and got the following message:

One of the memberships selected is unable to buy tickets for this event due to restrictions in place by the club, please review your selection. A member may be able to purchase more than one ticket per event.

does this just mean i don't meet their points requirements?

I think so, I keep getting same, as I tried to see what would happen if I tried to buy an Everton ticket and the message did not appear.
I phoned viagogo and he told me that the 2,000 points will be not be going down,which to me seems really unfair.

thanks Bratpack - i tried Everton and have no problems getting tickets too - but i got the same message for both Madrid and derby - and I'm not sure if you need loyalty points to buy Madrid tickets on viagogo as the 2,000 points message isn't shown.

any chance you can share or pm the viagogo contact number to me please? just wanted to ask about Madrid.

Worth a go...

After 1 adult ticket anywhere in the ground will do me as lonsg as I'm there. Looks like they aren't bringing the criteria down even on Viagogo for blue members!!

PM please, genuine blue bought off here loads of times before. Guarantee your ticket returned next day and any postage paid?!!

Cheers

Hi Citizens
Missed out on derby as Only had 400+ points on cards.
I will be paying stupid money on the day and always a risk
buying off a tout.

Can anybody help? I know its a face value site but would pay
anything within reason.

Tried Viagogo but it wont let me purchase any tickets :-(

Thanks

Paul 07766915513

There is actually a lot on sale at Viagogo, no idea why they have left the criteria at 2000 points, as I doubt they will get many sales as a result... It'll be fucking stupid if theres empty seats at the game because the club cocked up and released tickets to them, at the expense of Blues.

ivt said:
bratpack54 said:
ivt said:
tried viagogo and got the following message:

One of the memberships selected is unable to buy tickets for this event due to restrictions in place by the club, please review your selection. A member may be able to purchase more than one ticket per event.

does this just mean i don't meet their points requirements?

I think so, I keep getting same, as I tried to see what would happen if I tried to buy an Everton ticket and the message did not appear.
I phoned viagogo and he told me that the 2,000 points will be not be going down,which to me seems really unfair.

thanks Bratpack - i tried Everton and have no problems getting tickets too - but i got the same message for both Madrid and derby - and I'm not sure if you need loyalty points to buy Madrid tickets on viagogo as the 2,000 points message isn't shown.

any chance you can share or pm the viagogo contact number to me please? just wanted to ask about Madrid.
PM'd
I have phoned viayounotgogo and I spoke to a girl and quite frankly I don't think she had a clue. However she did say that it is City that govern how many points you have to have to purchase tickets and not themselves, she says there are no plans as yet to lower the points. Madness I tell you MADNESS.!!!!

Barely a ticket has sold on the ticket exchange in over a week. Presumably anyone with the 2000 points will have got one through the ticket office. Frankly they may as well just say that the exchange will not be used for the derby if they aren't going to lower the points to below what they ticket office sold out at. It seems odd though that there is someone on the derby match thread in the main forum who reckons they got a ticket on the exchange without 2000 points. Either they are talking bollocks or something odd has happened.

paulpower10 said:
Hi Citizens
Missed out on derby as Only had 400+ points on cards.
I will be paying stupid money on the day and always a risk
buying off a tout.

Can anybody help? I know its a face value site but would pay
anything within reason.

Tried Viagogo but it wont let me purchase any tickets :-(

Thanks

Paul 07766915513

hi my m8 is off on hols and with the change of date to Sunday will not be at the derby so he might have a ticket for sale ok to pass on your number as he's not on here ?

John

Lancet Fluke said:
Barely a ticket has sold on the ticket exchange in over a week. Presumably anyone with the 2000 points will have got one through the ticket office. Frankly they may as well just say that the exchange will not be used for the derby if they aren't going to lower the points to below what they ticket office sold out at. It seems odd though that there is someone on the derby match thread in the main forum who reckons they got a ticket on the exchange without 2000 points. Either they are talking bollocks or something odd has happened.

guess city should ask for them back and sell them to blue members direct and try and get some friendly coverage after the lousy headlines last week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.