Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Im after one ticket for the derby. Message me and we'll do business. I was all set for having a ticket but it never materialised. CTIFD!!

If not its piss up in Mary D's for me!!

Looking for one (or two) if at all possible?

Guaranteed proper Blue(s) will use the ticket and won't be being sold on for profit..

If you can help then please PM.

Thanks in advance.

Need a ticket badly been to every home game this season and dont want to miss out on most important one! PM me if you have a spare ticket please!

Because its a derby and the importance of the game, have face value rules gone out of the window?

Still after a ticket like every other man and his dog.

glen quagmire said:
All you asking for 'offers' are a joke. Profiting from fellow blues anytime is bad enough, never mind a game of this importance.......

Totally this.. I would never sell mine - but if I couldn't go for any reason no way would I try and make a profit. I would just give it a fellow blue mate as always.
Totally understand times are tough and every situation can be different, but surely some things just transcend all of that.
Self pride and a bit of morality worth more than money in this instance.
Each to their own I guess.

Churchill123 said:
Because its a derby and the importance of the game, have face value rules gone out of the window?

Still after a ticket like every other man and his dog.

Anyone caught asking for above face value will be banned.

Really need a ticket for this, regular BM user (look at my post count) and it will be me using it. If anyone needed to get rid of a United and QPR ticket if they are away etc, then i would buy both. PM me please, getting quite desperate now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.