Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Blue>Red said:
im on the verge of giving up.....

I have given up :-(

This situation is going to arise more & more often unfortunately. I've not been in the situation where I can buy a ST for years now due to my job but I've usually managed to get to maybe 10 or so home games every season and a couple of aways. Price of success I suppose.

Hopefully going for a ST 'share' next season though I'm not sure I totally trust the fella I'll be sharing with ;-)

just a reminder, if i see "offers" attatched to a post selling tickets i will deem that touting and i will delete the ad and ban the poster.

yes i'm a **** but i'm a blue ****.

sorry.

de niro said:
just a reminder, if i see "offers" attatched to a post selling tickets i will deem that touting and i will delete the ad and ban the poster.

sorry.

You could probably add "One spare for sale PM me for details". Unless it says face value you have to think to worse

mancitymick said:
de niro said:

sorry.

You could probably add "One spare for sale PM me for details". Unless it says face value you have to think to worse

good point. price in the post or i'll fuck it off. hate touts with a passion. although slightly more sympathetic with lads on the breadline who can help their family, just not on here.

last throw or the dice here, one ticket wanted, could pick up today or meet before the game, pm me if anything out there, no silly asking price. Thanks.
Steve.

One last bash before i call it a draw and decide which boozer/s im watching it in any ticket anywhere. if your gonna inbox be realistic with price cheers all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.