Derby Tickets - Early Request!

seems a bit strange that some of the people have just recently joined and their first post is to ask for derby tickets , how stupid do you rags think we are

Looks likely that i'll have a spare for the derby and the QPR game, i cant be arsed selling them separate as that is more messing around for me.

If you are interested in both, please drop me a pm.

Dont mean to be rude, but please do not PM if you have less than 100 posts, i wouldnt normally say this, but there are too many rags looking for tickets and i dont want to be sat next to one at the derby.

Tickets are for South Stand Block 119 near the front.

SOLD

nomadic said:
Looks likely that i'll have a spare for the derby and the QPR game, i cant be arsed selling them separate as that is more messing around for me.

If you are interested in both, please drop me a pm.

Dont mean to be rude, but please do not PM if you have less than 100 posts, i wouldnt normally say this, but there are too many rags looking for tickets and i dont want to be sat next to one at the derby.

Tickets are for South Stand Block 119 near the front.

PM'd you mate.

If you have a season ticket in my opinion you either go to the Derby or leave it in your draw.
Im hearing rumours about selling tickets to them scumbags for a profit.
This is totally out of order and irresponsible cause if there are any in our section it will kick off, guaranteed and i dont want to be witness to this.

Anyway its not over yet, going tonight and then to Norwich still hoping.

Looking for a couple of 18-21 or Adult tickets for the Derby?

Despite having low posts, i can assure you i am a City fan, just read more that i write!

flying thousand miles but don't have a ticket as my 300+ points weren't enough so looking for one too.
don't post here a lot, more on another mcfc forum tho

edit: feel free to PM! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.