Derren Brown

rickmcfc

Just started to watch this Derren Brown program, what a load of shite. Ive spotted so many flaws in it already, and he thinks he "tricked someone into giving him £5000" and they cant remember, i mean what the fuck! next week he will be saying he can predict the fecking lottery or something, silly bastard!!!

yes, he is an illusionist it is his job. Your making out like Derren Brown believes it, haha. He is only doing it because that's what he makes a living off. I find him quite entertaining, like when he did that lottery thing, obviously it can not be done, yet people watch it, then watch the other show on how he did it, and say what a load of shit. Either way, he is a clever man, cocky, but clever.

I've been very surprised by this series. Usually he is very clever but this time with 'the wisdom of crowds', a bogus explanantion of 'sleepers', tonight's cack about roulette wheels etc,etc it has been very poor. I am beginning to think this series was a forerunner for something later because so far all he has illustrated is how stupidly gullible most people are. Hilarious how his bouncing ball ending on a number trick was followed in the ad break by a bloke apparently bouncing ping pong balls into cups every time!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
yes, he is an illusionist it is his job. Your making out like Derren Brown believes it, haha. He is only doing it because that's what he makes a living off. I find him quite entertaining, like when he did that lottery thing, obviously it can not be done, yet people watch it, then watch the other show on how he did it, and say what a load of shit. Either way, he is a clever man, cocky, but clever.

its bollocks

It's all about showmanship. He didn't get it wrong this would of been the plan all along. Dissapointed with the whole events series as a whole, was expecting something more clever from him.

Furthermore he said he was somewhere in Europe and asked for "10 five hundreds" off the croupier.
Hungary, an EU country, hasn't adopted the Euro and 5000 Hungarian forints is £17!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.