Describe A Napoli fan in 1 sentence

I'm not sure what to expect.

I've got an image of a male, tanned, black haired, wearing sun glasses on his head, black bomber jacket, bleached jeans, brown loafers, passionate, noisy, and waving their arm and hand in the air furiously.

jrb said:

I've got an image of a male, tanned, black haired, wearing sun glasses on his head, black bomber jacket, bleached jeans, brown loafers, passionate, noisy, and waving their arm and hand in the air furiously.

Probably very well dressed, sexy in a swarthy way and eating spaghetti.

The older ones will all be called Mario, have moustaches, all wear dungarees and work as plumbers except for the ones who are in the mafia, they wear good suits instead of dungarees.

TheMightyQuinn said:
jrb said:

The older ones will all be called Mario, have moustaches, all wear dungarees and work as plumbers except for the ones who are in the mafia, they wear good suits instead of dungarees.
I'm glad to see you don't stereotype folk!

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
jrb said:

I'm glad to see you don't stereotype folk!

They get off lightly.

Having travelled our little island extensively, Mancunians are generally viewed as poorly educated, foul mouthed, simpletons with hair like Liam Gallagher and voices like Shaun Ryder.

What we think of scousers, the rest of the country is only too happy to apply to us.

Christ, even a little pussy boy like me can swagger like a hard man in most other cities, they hear the accent and they know I'm carrying a gun, copious amounts of drugs and the Happy Mondays back catalogue.

The only stereotype I know of that has a basis in reality is that most rags really do wear slip on shoes with white socks, wear wooly jumpers, stink of piss and have moustaches.

jrb said:

Is that when he is trying to order a pint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.