SOUTHERN RAGS
MURDERING SCUM
FRENCH FAGGOTS

I'd stick to

Rags
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

Otherwise people could filter our name out as "childish pricks".

People claim we're bitter about the rags, without giving them ammunition to prove our bitterness to over teams too. At least if we are 'bitter', as they say, to the rags its with good reason.

We're bigger than that. Especially "French Faggots". Welcome to the 21st century mcfccant, how were the 70s?

billybragg said:
mcfcant said:
ARROGANT SCUM
SOUTHERN RAGS
MURDERING SCUM
FRENCH FAGGOTS

I'd stick to

Rags
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

Otherwise people could filter our name out as "childish pricks".

People claim we're bitter about the rags, without giving them ammunition to prove our bitterness to over teams too. At least if we are 'bitter', as they say, to the rags its with good reason.

We're bigger than that. Especially "French Faggots". Welcome to the 21st century mcfccant, how were the 70s?

hahaha fucking hell mate it chill out life is not so serious, it was a few stupid names for a bit of banter, sticks and stones and all that. doubt they'd take to much offence by it. I'm not gona tell you what I'd describe them as because you'd probaly start self harming

Rags............Debt scum
Chelsea........Cheapskates
Liverpool.......Poor scousers
Arsenal.........Shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.