Despite the snipers this is great to see.

Blue Streak

Just watched tunnel cam from last night's game. Little things that give you heart for the run in despite the bitter scribe the media potray against us and our team moral.

Mario singing to Aguero before the game and then going into the dressing room with the lads afterwards.

Sergios smiles towards the tunnel cam.

Only little observations but it's so obvious that everyone in the club is together and pulling in the right direction. Team spirit and the unity between players and staff is strong. Last thing we need is the likes of Tevez back around now soiling this.

Some might not read too much into this but for me it shows we are together for the 'business end' of the season.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Lloyd said:
MSP said:
Hart never misses to come to see what is the line-up of team we're playing against

Yeah mate. Another good observation.

It hardly makes him Sherlock fucking Holmes.

And your comment hardly makes you gordondaviesfuckingmoustache either doe's it?

Couldnt agree more, I watch all the tunnels cams and inside city, and really is great to see them getting along.
The latest inside city, with Lescott, Richards and De Jong had me in stiches - the whole arm wrestle fiasco.
Roberto is right when he says there all good lads, watching them at training is like a school playground or watching an episode of the cartoon 'Recess', you have the quiet ones (kun, silva) the jokers (richards, de jong, balotelli and co) the ones who just want to work (milner, hart, barry) and the ones that 'can get you what you need' (the Balkan contingent).
Would love to watch a training session.

Blue Lloyd said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Yeah mate. Another good observation.

It hardly makes him Sherlock fucking Holmes.

And your comment hardly makes you gordondaviesfuckingmoustache either doe's it?

Not quite sure what you're trying to say there tbh.

Also, I think it sounds better if you put the "fucking" between the "gordon" and the "davies"

Just an observation.

ChorltonAzzurro said:
On Twitter tonight, Vinny, Micah, Nigel all going round to Joleons to watch the superbowl.

Cue scousers in dodgy vans dressed in black all driving to alderly edge.

"Me officer, i wouldn't know how to rob a house la"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.