Detectorists

Quite a few behind the scenes shows on youtube for this, as an example

Just watching this one....... its like Dads Army - perfect casting perfect acting and perfect writing and I think thats why its so good and so well liked. You can sit down and watch Dads Army and shout "Don't tell him Pike" and still laugh - Detectorists is the same it fits together so well its like comfy slippers or comfort eating mash and gravy........

Just watching this one....... its like Dads Army - perfect casting perfect acting and perfect writing and I think thats why its so good and so well liked. You can sit down and watch Dads Army and shout "Don't tell him Pike" and still laugh - Detectorists is the same it fits together so well its like comfy slippers or comfort eating mash and gravy........

I loved the way they smacked the audience in the face making it obvious the idea of his daughter moving onto his girlfriends barge and his girlfriend moving in with him, dragged it out as well knowing the audience know what will happen and even making a jokey reference to it when he finally thought of it

Real life detectorist Charlie Clarke has found a Tudor Necklace worth several hundred thousand pounds. On ITV news tonight. Amazing.

Anyone know if Mckensie Crook or Toby Jones are detectorists in real life?

Its just brilliant. We are on our second run of it and i think its better second time round.

Episode i watched last night , simon and garfunkle were spinning some shit to lance n andy so lance started stroking his chin.

Simon; i know what youre doing. Youre doing jimmy waffle on.
Garfunkle: yeah hes doing chinny reckon.

Pissed myself. How on earth did that start back in the day? We just used to say “chinny” or “itch my chin” whilst pretending to itch a massive chin

Its so subtly funny

Andy's wife hands him their baby son Stan as she prepares to go to school where she works as a teacher.....

"You know I'll be late back tonight we are going for a drink with Gay Martin"

"yeah fine as long as its with Martin "

"oh he's not gay - he is Spanish buff and all the girls fancy him "

Andy looks crestfallen and his wife is pissing herself laughing as she walks out coz she has just pranked him - lol

Real life detectorist Charlie Clarke has found a Tudor Necklace worth several hundred thousand pounds. On ITV news tonight. Amazing.

Anyone know if Mckensie Crook or Toby Jones are detectorists in real life?
My Dad has been detecting since the 1980's,was the chairman of the north west metal detecting club,he's now the honory chairman after his age caught up with him,he still goes out with his club now and again, and yearly goes to Norfolk with a few of mates for a few days detecting.

Here' a thread that started about him and detecting/finds in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.