Devante Cole

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Can/Should we recall Devante Cole back from his current loan spell at Barnsley?

Could be worth a go, perhaps, in the Capitol One Cup, to relieve a bit of pressure.

Our two (three?) main strikers are gonna be asked to contest an awful lot of matches, between them this season, now that Negredo has gone

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Can/Should we recall Devante Cole back from his current loan spell at Barnsley?

Could be worth a go, perhaps, in the Capitol One Cup, to relieve a bit of pressure.

Our two (three?) main strikers are gonna be asked to contest an awful lot of matches, between them this season, now that Negredo has gone

No leave him there as will do him more good....79 goals from our non strikers last season.

if we can get Iheanacho in the country then I hope he is given the chance as 4th choice

blightee said:
if we can get Iheanacho in the country then I hope he is given the chance as 4th choice

Second this. Haven't read an update on his visa in the EDS thread in a week but from what we saw in preseason I believe he fits with our senior team today. It's about time we give a chance to a youngster for a full season, and he may push for Dzeko's place.

Part of me likes the idea of using Yaya/ Silva/ Nasri as a 10, which means more playing time in midfield for Milner and Ferny. Still Nacho would get valuable sub time and even early cup starts.

Kelechi can't get a work permit until he is 18 that's not until October 3rd he looked good in pre season

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
We have plenty of options within the club for a fourth striker. Don't need to spend a penny in that department.

who are they then?

mansour's tow ropes said:
We have plenty of options within the club for a fourth striker. Don't need to spend a penny in that department.

who are they then?

Im hoping he doesn't mean guedetti - never evce going to be good enough.

And I cannot think of anyone else

Yaya can play further forward but that means a change in system (which Fernando allows)

Silva can also but his only weakness is his goal scoring!

simon23 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

who are they then?

Im hoping he doesn't mean guedetti - never evce going to be good enough.

And I cannot think of anyone else

Yaya can play further forward but that means a change in system (which Fernando allows)

Silva can also but his only weakness is his goal scoring!

Guidetti has gone to C**tic for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.