Dexter

Ireland Haroo said:
smudgedj said:
Just downloaded the latest episode, building up to watching it. Did you like the twist in last weeks show?

Yeah, and at the end of this weeks episode the advert for next week says something about an even better twist! No idea what it can be though!

Just 2 episodes to go, can't wait for the twist!

Bump.

Had read threads on here about how good Dexter is, so I bought the first season on DVD. I'm 3 episodes in and....WOW. Loving it so far, great concept, great characters, cant believe it took me this long FFS!

:D

Both me and the Mrs love Dexter. Can someone confirm that Series 4 is on in March?

Also, is " Sons of Anarchy" as good as Brotherhood or Breaking Bad because I didn't catch it first time around?

Great series, if you want to watch the rest of the episodes in series 4 check out <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cucirca.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.cucirca.com</a>

Another great series is Californication with David Duchovny, funny as @:/*

Been watching the show since it began, love it!. Cheers for the links for the 4th season, only got two more episodes to go! It's getting too exciting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.