DH Training report 05/08

LoveCity said:
Wonder who the trialist was? Scapuzzi maybe?

one of the following, perhaps

#mcfc currently have young Argentine attacker Jose D'Angelo (22) on trial from Chacarita Juniors and he appeared in yesterday's EDS game. Along with Jose D'Angelo (22, attacker), #mcfc have another Argentinian, Eugenio Isnaldo (17, midfielder), on trial from Newell's Old Boys.
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/City_Watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/City_Watch</a>

FantasyIreland said:
Yipeee........

----------------------------------------------------------

Back at Carrington after an extended trip to Ireland and what seemed like ages to see 20 players(+keepers) on view including Aguerro.There was a triallist included who I didn't know but neither did anyone I asked. Joe Hart said no idea but probably worth £30 million! Great spirit clearly through the group with laughter ringing around and even one of the photographers was in a happy mood after a meeting with John68 in a cab last night.

At the end Greg Cunningham was working one to one and there was a separate group of 3 also working with a physio,Alex Nimley,Harry Bunn and Sean Tse.

After some of the usual jogging and warm up routines it was into an 11 a side game on half a pitch which started with one touch,moved on to 2 touch ( even though Micah didnt notice for a while) before it went to all in.Stand out players for me were Nigel,Vinnie,SWP,Mario.The game finished 3.1 with 2 for Mario and one for Yaya with the reply from Vlad.

Mario's goals were very sweet,first across the keeper and then a nice one where he gave the keeper the eyes and found the opposite corner but the best was Yaya's goal which ended a sweet passing move and a one two with SWP.Mario's reaction was to say Barcelona in a very approving tone.

The reply from Vlad was quality too as it came from some clever play from AJ and a nice chip for a headed goal.Aguerro played but was very quiet as you expect from somebody with blisters and as being suggested I doubt very much if he will start on Sunday. The happy photographer was tellling me he looked awesome in training yesterday and was giving Joe a bad back as he was having to pick the ball out of the net too often.Not a blaster of the ball but plenty of guile and quality.

The game ended with a brilliant sliding tackle from Savic to deny SWP but all in all a good,fast session.Mancini then took a team away for some specific work on defending then attacking plays leaving a group to practice getting on the end of crosses played over from 2 coaches.The finishing wasn't great but the crossing wasn't either

Douglas Higginbottom

For a guy who said this

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226894&hilit=mancityfans&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226894&hilit=mancityfans&start=10</a>

while back you don't seem too bothered stealing shit from mancityfans.net.

Now I don't agree with people on either site having a pop at each other. We are all Blues and people prefer different things when talking about City. But you are acting all fookin keyboard warrior and then few minutes later go and copy-paste shit from site that "is full of self important big mouth twats who wouldn't last two minutes in the real world."

Fuckwit.

I stand by my comment,hence why i hardly visit the site,DH provides an excellent articulate report and is a superb contributor to that and this board on other debates,unfortunately a large majority 'over there' are halfwits and not worth a wank......

As for 'stealing' - what the fook are you talking about? I give all credit to DH and make it as obvoius as possible i have copied and pasted from elsewhere.

Keyboard warrior? - don't make me piss....
Later gator.

On that topic there were people claiming "they sound like rags". Well they don't come much rag sounding than you.

Care to explain that "two minutes in real world" comment by the way, kiddo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.