DH Training report 13/01

Great post, as per usual. Just one question, in many of your reports RSC seems to be in good form so I can't understand why he is not being included in the squad? He has not been one of the whingers and seems pretty loyal to me. Is it, perhaps, down to his injury history?

Kingsizeblueslims said:
Great post, as per usual. Just one question, in many of your reports RSC seems to be in good form so I can't understand why he is not being included in the squad? He has not been one of the whingers and seems pretty loyal to me. Is it, perhaps, down to his injury history?
DH's reports are copied over from ********* as is this from Blackadder:
Clearly Mancini decided that RSC is not at the level he wants from a front player, and that at nearly 30 he isn't going to improve. Maybe he thought that giving the much younger Jo some games would be better for the future of the club.

Heard a rumour though that RSC hasn't been used due to clauses in his original transfer contract from Blackburn, ie the more games he plays the more money they get.

Apparently the original transfer fee was far off from the reported £18m, more like £8m with bonuses for appearances. This would make sense given his injury record.

The theory might have some credence apart from the fact that 1) our club doesn't have a money problem and 2) his seeming rival for a starting position was Jo.

So he should go to Blackburn on loan until the end of the season, they pay his full wages, then buy him for whatever the original transfer fee was if he keeps them in the Prem - less depreciation for mileage. Fair?

I'm surprised we haven't put a bid in for Douglas Higginbottom, we could perhaps loan them Neil McNab's Tache until the end of the season.

Cheers for the report.
RSC seems to do quiet well in a lot of the training reports and I still feel that we have treated him quiet badley. The guy has never had a look-in and instead we have persisted with Jo.

You can't seriously tell me that jo is better than RSC?
Damd shame and a waste of a decent tallent.

The other thing that occurs to me is he has been treat really poorley but hasn't whinged to the press unlike a lot of regulars.
Shambolic that he hasn't even been given a chance in some of the cup games.

Ric said:
alera said:
So is it just Mario injured and not training at the moment then ?

Micah didn't train either apparently, and is unlikely to be fit for Saturday (back injury).

He says he will on his twitter. He says he was late to training after a flat tyre.

Sol Fedder said:
Kingsizeblueslims said:
DH's reports are copied over from ********* as is this from Blackadder:
Clearly Mancini decided that RSC is not at the level he wants from a front player, and that at nearly 30 he isn't going to improve. Maybe he thought that giving the much younger Jo some games would be better for the future of the club.

Heard a rumour though that RSC hasn't been used due to clauses in his original transfer contract from Blackburn, ie the more games he plays the more money they get.

Apparently the original transfer fee was far off from the reported £18m, more like £8m with bonuses for appearances. This would make sense given his injury record.

The theory might have some credence apart from the fact that 1) our club doesn't have a money problem and 2) his seeming rival for a starting position was Jo.

So he should go to Blackburn on loan until the end of the season, they pay his full wages, then buy him for whatever the original transfer fee was if he keeps them in the Prem - less depreciation for mileage. Fair?

Thanks for that m8

You can't seriously tell me that jo is better than RSC?
Damd shame and a waste of a decent tallent.

Maybe he isn't better but he is different.

Edit: sorry ric. You were right. He is injured for the weekend as he just tweeter it. I'll keep my gob shut in future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.