DH training report, good(ish) news on Dave...

Rammy Blue

Nice day today for football and new steps for the new year! Didn't need them though as they trained on the open pitch.Everybody out except Kolarov and Silva I think but the good news on Silva is that he isn't ruled out of Wednesday's game. So he might not play but it doesn't sound as bad as I feared. Balotelli was involved in all the early stuff but missed the latter part of the training as did Yaya.

Nothing special in today's work but one fan new to the training said they seemed to be in good spirits as a group. Quite right too.Without being over the top they just seemed to be getting on together,mixing well. Then they finished with a game and the competitiveness showed itself very quickly. Stand outs for me in this were AJ who scored 2 really nice goals and just looked confident( even though he did miss a sitter.) Michael Johnson too. Not that he did anything really special but he just fitted in well in a central role. Ade was as up for it as I have seen him for a while ( I wonder why) Vinnie defending really well and moaning like hell with the officials on occasion.

As it finished Mancini took the defenders away for a little specific coaching whilst Carlos did a little penalty practice.

if there's one guy at the club that doesn't need training it's Silva. Hopefully he can at least make the bench.

Yes i went down with my lad and 2 friends today.
Had a good chat with Doug who was showing off his new ladders ;-).
I must say a good spirit in the training and to see MJ looking in a much better shape was great to see.

called down today at around about eleven :( nobody around so presumed it was a twelve o'clock kick off as the players were still arriving as we left :( try again later on in the week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.