Diane Abbott

Santiago Street . said:
She's as daft as a brush.

I'm no lord of the manor but is anyone else pissed off with this class bigotry against Cameron and Osbourne ? All these posh boy insults are the recourse of morons. Do they want an underclass chav running the country ffs ?

Generally speaking kids from well off families get a better education and so are better prepared to take complex decisions.

Yep, your right Santiago - People constantly slagging off politicians because of there upbringing is tiresome

Santiago Street . said:

I'm no lord of the manor but is anyone else pissed off with this class bigotry against Cameron and Osbourne ? All these posh boy insults are the recourse of morons. Do they want an underclass chav running the country ffs ?

Generally speaking kids from well off families get a better education and so are better prepared to take complex decisions.

They are posh boys, thats a fact, its inescapable.

I wouldnt slag them for that, i would slag them for being fucking useless.

Rascal said:
Markt85 said:
a strong line up

Farage is a muppet
Grayling looks scared to death and is an odious twat
Hughes is a typical discredited Lib Dem apologist
Abbott is annoying

Polly Toynbee is cool, i like her as the Daily Mail are convinced she is the devils daughter.
Simon Hughes is my sister's MP and she loves him to bits (she's not a natural lib dem btw).

Farage loves fucking name dropping, the sad ****.

I don't mind Abbot although she's not particularly impressive.

I'm indifferent to Grayling.

Toynbee is not my cup of tea. Unlike her, I'm no urban sophisticate.

Santiago Street . said:

As the Romford collective seem keen to point out...... are kin theys ran the fakkin ekonimmee when theys carnt even no the price ov a pinta milk, innit?

Santiago Street . said:

So poor people shouldn't get good jobs, yes thats the spirit. Its only natural that rich kids should remain rich!

Rascal said:
Santiago Street . said:

They are posh boys, thats a fact, its inescapable.

I wouldnt slag them for that, i would slag them for being fucking useless.

Polly Toynbee and her ilk would do much better no doubt

Spend spend spend spend our way back to the 70s and there's no money left and we're begging the imf for a bailout

Hang on, people elected her?

Who else was on the ballot, a discarded Metro newspaper, a out of date cabbage and a a chewed up HB pencil?

At least most people on QT offer convincing bullsh!t that at least they believe in. She's just pouring out words that make no sense or argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.