Diane Cooke the M.E.N,not happy with our Tevez poster.

well bless her little heart.
lol4.gif

jimharri said:
Baldrick said:
To write blx like that I can only assume she is being rimmed by Rooney on a regular basis, she looks his type.
What? she doesn't look like a granny. Well, not much anyway.

I'm a grandad (only just - and no I don't look it!) and wouldn't touch that after 24 sambukas or whatever you young herberts are drinking these days.

her son went to my school and got chucked out in year 9 lol. he was a twat.

her and her husband mr menendez own La Casona restaurant in heaton moor.

she doesnt seem to do alot of articles for men nor are they ever any good, stick to waiting on i say

"La Casona was set-up originally in Stockport before moving to Heaton Moor in 2002, where it complements the popular surrounding bars and eateries."

Where the fek is Heaton Moor if not in Stockport?

Que?

Is anyone happy with those hideous tacky Love U****d, Hate Glazer stickers?

Someone stuck one on the litter bin directly opposite my house. I had to scrape it off with a screwdriver as I couldn't bear looking at it any longer. Obviously the neighbours thought I was deranged but I couldn't cope with facing it every time I opened the blinds.

coulsonblue said:
her son went to my school and got chucked out in year 9 lol. he was a twat.

her and her husband mr menendez own La Casona restaurant in heaton moor.

she doesnt seem to do alot of articles for men nor are they ever any good, stick to waiting on i say

I used to have to serve the miserable woman when working in the blue cat. She does have flabby arms and nobody likes her

The key words for the 2009 close season

"Quiet Dignity"

It's wot they do, They Know you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.