diarra,huntalaar and snjider

More than likely for the rags if its even true. They're the type of players they need not us, No way would we be looking to sign yet another defensive midfielder. I'd be looking at Huntelaar and one of VDV/Robben for right wing if i were leslie.

you pricks,ive got better things to do than right shit on here i was just informin people what i saw while i was in there having lunch.

blueboy84 said:
you pricks,ive got better things to do than right shit on here i was just informin people what i saw while i was in there having lunch.

Did you know you have spelt 'write' incorrectly?

Just a thought

Huntalarr - awesome player he just has an unbelivable record at club and international level.

Got to say if the rumours are true and he is available why the fuck are we still trying to sign that bag of shit rsc

blueboy84 said:

Do you realise how bigger tranfers these would be? Whether its to us or the rags, its still a guge story, therefore it would be done in 'secret', not in a public place, and even if what you thought you saw was true, Sky Sports etc would be there in a shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.