Diarra is sealed, plus CB and striker..

Re: Diarra

don't forget that this guy played in the 6-0, he got absolutely torn assunder that day. I'm dubious. Queationable mentality, he is talented but seems a knob head.

The Fat el Hombre said:
shaundickov said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Hughes' signings have been brilliant so far

I agree. Tal Ben Haim in particular, a true world superstar with bags of potential.

Kompany, Zab, Swp and Ben Haim still shows that his signings have been brillaint on the whole although I understand you lack the intelligence to see that. 3 players of absolute quality but I'd expect you to pick out the negative
This. Ben was pre takeover

sdavros said:
don't forget that this guy played in the 6-0, he got absolutely torn assunder that day. I'm dubious. Queationable mentality, he is talented but seems a knob head.

I was watching him a bit more closely than usual that day & although he did get skinned sometimes he also showed a few moments of real quality & athleticism in the midst of the disaster. Had he been playing for us I recon he'd've looked pretty good.

He is a full-on knobhead though, bit of a rag type & by no means the finished article yet. We can afford the risk though so wtf.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Kompany, Zab, Swp and Ben Haim still shows that his signings have been brillaint on the whole although I understand you lack the intelligence to see that. 3 players of absolute quality but I'd expect you to pick out the negative

So good in fact that their presence in the current side (except Ben Haim) have propelled us into a statospheric 14th place just one point adrift of Stoke.

Before you start saying that it's not their fault, please realise that it's almost a third of the team.

Or you could blame poor tactics.

Or blame the ref, which is what Hughes seems to do every time we lose.

shaundickov said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

So good in fact that their presence in the current side (except Ben Haim) have propelled us into a statospheric 14th place just one point adrift of Stoke.

Before you start saying that it's not their fault, please realise that it's almost a third of the team.

Regardless of the 'teams' performance, are you seriously suggesting that buying SWP back and making 10mil, Kompany for 6-7mil, Zab for 5-6mil are bad buys?

shaundickov said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

If you wanna slag HUghes off just pick one of the other threads to do it don't hi-jack this one, or at least give him credit for bringing in good players

Another insight into what pompey fans think of the Diarra situation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5474&posts=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co. ... 4&posts=17</a>

ramsdale4 said:
Another insight into what pompey fans think of the Diarra situation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5474&posts=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co. ... 4&posts=17</a>

pmsl@the pompey fan who thinks Spuds are a sideways step from Pompey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.