Diarra undecided

He will probably go to Madrid and is obviously using City to get the best deal he can out of Real. The only way he will sign for us is if we are willing to pay him a huge amount more than them cos lets be honest if it's a straight choice it would be Madrid for 99% of players.

avoidconfusion said:
twinkletoes said:
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1193873.html

Translation

The hours are still going very slowly to Lassana Diarra. Last Tuesday, following an agreement between Real Madrid and Portsmouth, it seemed that his signing was done, but the high financial claims of the player are delaying their arrival in the Spanish capital. The French go nervous, but yesterday, Friday, it was seen by the Sports City of Portsmouth. After three days disappeared, Lassana was made on the orders of Tony Adams and waved to all his colleagues with some sadness. Without really knowing what to say.

Diarra was exercised for two hours and left the Wellington Sports Ground in the race and not make statements, although in the end agreed to stop the car to give explanations and, above all, seek peace through the pages of the newspaper MARK: "I can not say nothing, really. You have to respect. " The question was direct: How is your signing for Real Madrid?

"I will talk in a few days, now I can not say anything." Diarra also entered the rag when you wonder whether you prefer to Madrid or the City, which offers a galactic salary: "I can not talk. I hope my future will be settled within the next few days, soon. It is what can only say".

RAG!!!!

Entered the rag substitute didn't want be drawn

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.terra.es/deportes/futbol/liga/articulo/laussana-diarra-madrid-city-574384.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.terra.es/deportes/futbol/lig ... 574384.htm</a>

Why he is undecided

Translation

Laussane Diarra still giving laps in the lead on its future. On one side is the bid of Madrid, who paid 20 million euros for his transfer. Otherwise, the City of Manchester, willing to pay 25 million for his passing, in addition to pay some salaries of about eight million gross, a figure which does not reach the entity 'merengue'.

In addition, the Portsmouth, to compensate for the supply of the City, and he has told his players that would lower the percentage that corresponds to the transfer, something that told him this Friday Sturry Peter, executive director of the entity.

Thus, Diarra returned to practice after a few days' missing ', although he was not seen to Bolton. Not even included in the squad for the encounter of the Premier.

quiet_riot said:
He's not worth that much, IMO

agree. but perhaps we have to pay that sort of money if we want to compete with top european clubs for top players. if it was a straight choice the player in question would always choose the likes of madrid, barca, inter, chelsea ect before us (at the moment that is).

GStar said:
I hope he goes to Madrid.

£24 mil and £100,000 + p/w wages... hes worth 25% of that at best. Not to mention temas could bounce the ball over our midfield with him in it as well as Robinho/SWP/Ireland

is he any good!

leewill31 said:
GStar said:
I hope he goes to Madrid.

£24 mil and £100,000 + p/w wages... hes worth 25% of that at best. Not to mention temas could bounce the ball over our midfield with him in it as well as Robinho/SWP/Ireland

is he any good!

Don't you know fook all ?

The lad is shit hot. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.