Did anyone see that lad with the Kilt

Failsworth_Blue

In the Boro end who ended up getting taken out by the police? Gave most people a bit of a laugh at the time

He got some stick when he came in, when he realised it was aimed at him he flashed his tackle. Mr plod took exeption(miserable barstewards). The singing section gave them some stick all to no avail.Some good banter at the match today think Given will be scratching his head.

It was funny as fuck and all light hearted till the said old bill sad twats decided to enforce their totalitarian approach, it's a disgrace!

bluejase said:
It was funny as fuck and all light hearted till the said old bill sad twats decided to enforce their totalitarian approach, it's a disgrace!
sometimes i take my daughter with me and im sure theres kids with season tickets i would not have been happy if my daughter was there and saw that today im all for a laugh but that was unacceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.