did anyone take a camera to the get together?

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Was it a good night Sue?

It was a really good night (apart from one or two people who moaned afterwards!) Once I'd stopped stressing about things, I had a great time. Hopefully you'll be able to come to the next one.

My brother took this one of me with my new best friend:-)

n1288572404_2906.jpg
who is dat boot wiv gaz? not his mrs surely?

sleeping bluety said:
Bluebird1 said:
It was a really good night (apart from one or two people who moaned afterwards!) Once I'd stopped stressing about things, I had a great time. Hopefully you'll be able to come to the next one.

My brother took this one of me with my new best friend:-)

n1288572404_2906.jpg
who is dat boot wiv gaz? not his mrs surely?
I think you have a death wish, my friend ! Nobody calls Bluebird1 something as bad as that !

de niro said:
tueartsboots said:
I think you have a death wish, my friend ! Nobody calls Bluebird1 something as bad as that !
a brave lad for certain.
looking at his posts i think a warning is on its way anytime soon.
He's? had a dig at us London Based Blues calling us jonny come latelys-most of the lads have been season ticketrs for decades-I hope he's just trying to be funny but not really hitting the mark

The fucking wanker called me a dick 'upstairs' in the Foy thread for predicting he might be the ref in the 2nd leg at the swamp , lol fucking bellend , fuck the knob off . Slagging people off seems to be his intellectual contribution to the board , DICK .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.