Did Cancelo actually end up with two league titles and 4 medals?

didactic

Because he did contribute in the first half of the season does he qualify for the treble too?

Whatever he does/doesn't qualify to get this last few months must have been the hardest he's had to endure in his playing career. What an absolute collosal fuck up he made of it, inadvertently it helped kick start our season. Thanks but he can fuck right off. Give him away...

I read somewhere that Cancelo put his air pods in while Pep was talking to the players and that was the final straw for Pep. We'll probably never know if that's true, but his fallout with Pep is probably the biggest mistake anyone's made in football. Even if he's given some (all) medals for this season, imagine missing out on the moments that won them and the subsequent celebrations because of a bad attitude. A lesson for all young footballers out there.

Last edited:
He got a dramatic win at BM and up to the club whether he gets a UCL medal, and they are mandated to give him a PL one.

They may decide to give it to one of the 300 backroom staff who thought they were players.

He will have got both league medals, most likely, and should. I could be wrong but I don't think he took part in enough to qualify for the FA cup, and Bayern didn't win their cup. I imagine he's done enough for a CL medal, but I think the criteria there are slightly different, and it is up to the club who they give it to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.