Did Cancelo actually end up with two league titles and 4 medals?

If Carson gets one so should he, he got a great assist against Dortmund.

However, for anyone who have seen the scenes over the last few days. The getting a medal in the post is a million miles away from winning it.

I don’t hold any grudge against Cancelo but it was a masterstroke moving him out.

Think he's guaranteed a PL winner's medal based on 5 appearances.

There is no mention of a guarantee for the CL winner's medal anywhere in the EUFA rules:

1686693504941.png

So technically the club can choose to withhold or give medals to anyone if it chooses, but they generally go to the backroom staff.

I'd give him the medals. He played a part in the run. And at the end of the day he's the only one who lost out from his tantrums. He might have the medal but he won't have the moments that go hand in hand.

I read somewhere that Cancelo put his air pods in while Pep was talking to the players and that was the final straw for Pep. We'll probably never know if that's true, but his fallout with Pep is probably the biggest mistake anyone's made in football. Even if he's given some (all) medals for this season, imagine missing out on the moments that won them and the subsequent celebrations because of a bad attitude. A lesson for all young footballers out there.
That would be one hell of a story to tell the grandkids when they are being ignorant little gits whilst looking at the medals hidden away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.