Did I do wrong?

citykev28 said:
Ragnarok said:
Whatever . In the end it was a working class person , who came to do a job.Its not like he randomly appeared at someones house and started slagging city.

you're grasp of the english language compared to your grasp of english culture contrast so much. you are clearly a red winding people up. if i'm right, then do one 'cos it's not working. quite similar to the prick who claimed to be balotelli's sister. a wind-up only works if people are wound up by it.
if i'm wrong and you really are genuine, then you're just someone that has no more than a passing interest in football.

please explain the username rag narok.

rag anrok i think trys to be controversial for the sake of it i think mate.

rag narok stop being a lump of shit and fit in better

slicky202 said:

If you wish to classify me as a 'lump of shit' due to my opinions , you are welcome to do so. But i wont change my opinions in order to 'fit' in better.

Ragnarok said:
slicky202 said:

If you wish to classify me as a 'lump of shit' due to my opinions , you are welcome to do so. But i wont change my opinions in order to 'fit' in better.

look we dont all always agree obviously but you seem to be annoying someone daily. is this your intent to be a well known poster even if its for being an arse?

uncle fester said:
Arranged to have new wallpaper put up in daughters bedroom and guys came out this morning to do it

Anyway one turns up with a Rag top on circa 1990's to which my response was - 'You arent coming in here with that top on'
'Watcha Mean' replies bozo
'Exactly what I said mate - your not getting in unless you get changed'

So the two of them pissed off - bottom line Room aint done and the missus is seriously cheesed off with me

I'll probably have to do the thing myself now which no doubt will take me all weekend and still not be right

Still you gotta do what you gotta do
make this man prime minister...

Blue Smarties said:
Either he should be fucked off, the majority of the forum don't like him by the looks of things so why have someone who winds up more fuckers than ssg2.

no problem with him here and if we have to endure bb2, and tosspot then raganorak is fine by me. Calling for him to be fucked off is out of order.

Anyroad, back on topic.

I employed a saturday lad and on his first day he turned up in his shitty 'look what we've won' rag t-shirt. I told him he couldn't work wearing that. He stood and laughed until i told him to ditch the shirt, keep his coat on or feck off. He kept his coat on until his mam turned up with a different t-shirt and said to him. 'I told you so.'

slicky202 said:
Ragnarok said:

look we dont all always agree obviously but you seem to be annoying someone daily. is this your intent to be a well known poster even if its for being an arse?

I dont annoy anyone. If people are getting annoyed by my honest opinions , its their fault , not mine.

slicky202 said:
Ragnarok said:

He's a bull shitter of the highest order mate, just ignore him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.