Did it again!!!

Mike D

Left at 2-1 for a piss as I did at wembly against Gilligham, but this time 2-1 down, we scored and I cam running back and we go the winner!!!!

Something in there air or the urine!!!!

Aguero's goal was quite similar to Dickov's as well. Absolutely buzzing, never thought the play off final could be topped. I've just been proved wrong!

Enjoy the moment - can't see anything in the future coming close (now we've removed that f**king monkey, the sky's the limit!0

CTID - and that won't be long off after today!

Mike D said:
Left at 2-1 for a piss as I did at wembly against Gilligham, but this time 2-1 down, we scored and I cam running back and we go the winner!!!!

You are now our official piss-taker :p

bert's broken neck said:
Enjoy the moment - can't see anything in the future coming close (now we've removed that f**king monkey, the sky's the limit!0

CTID - and that won't be long off after today!

i think that should be "the Sky 4 are no longer the limit"

bluemoondays said:
Mike D said:

You are now our official piss-taker :p

Pissed down my leg in 99 and again today, but I don't care so long as we get the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.