Did this ball hit on Tevez missus? (Pics)

610x.jpg

Portsmouth player ''MOOBS!''

The last time I saw that kind of determination on a City players face it was Mike Doyle !
When I think of the Boro result and how we are now I start to feel bad about doubting Hughes
Not afraid to drop Robbie, get rid of Elano, plays the press at their own game, dignified on TV interviews and will obviously do exactly what he thinks is right,
VERY PROMISING

Preparing to eat humble pie !

kiam06 said:
MCfcBOB said:
How many times did the Portsmouth player foul him there?

Thats what I was thinking, bet there was no free kick!!

Isn't this the pen shout at the end of the game? When the Pompey player sent Tevez spinnin' onto the floor and ref told him to get up?

It was very tempting to carry on with the joke theme re these photo's,but i am sure these photos say it all about the man himself.When he is 100% match fit and has had a run of games i believe he will almost be unstopppable.Forget the last 2 seasons under that other side when he generally played well for them,but never got a run of games....ie:started in the 1st 11,on bench the next 11,started in the 11,on bench.....blah blah blah" - Look at what he did at West Ham.Singlehandledly kept them in the Premiership...and i mean that literally.Last 8 or 9 games of the season he was outstanding! Man of the match almost every game and scoring goals for fun.In a court of law i am sure Neil Warnock would testify.- What basically i am getting at is coz of his fitness,skill & work rate, that when he is fully fit,he will be our N1H1 virus........you may catch him over a 90 min game...but you definately will not stop him.He will be all over you like the plague,& cut through you like a mouse through cheese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.