Did we lose yesterday?

It’s worse than 10-0, it’s 11 points.
Pfft..... 'tis nothing but a traditional autumn dipper title win. They have several times now proved to be the only prem team consistently (every time so far) able to lead at Xmas and shoot themselves in the foot by the time the clocks change.

Could argue we expected defeat back then so it was easier to take. My old man been going since 1970 and he is worse for whinging now than he ever has been.
Exactly, after 198 points in two seasons and then playing in such a lethargic manner, it's worthy of mention.

What a game that was! Kinkladze was out of this world.

What a game indeed. Should’ve won it really. I remember Curle vs Asprilla going at it. Used to have some great battles with Newcastle. The year before a 1-1 draw in FA Cup was a cracking game too

Some of the ****s should time travel back 20 years when we were a shit club getting beat by shit sides. No trophies in the bag either!

We took defeat a lot better back then.
We’ve attracted a different type of “fan” that’s for sure. Piss me right off with their childish spoilt brat “I want it now” attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.