Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

after watching us trying to walk the ball in or score from the six yard box and Leicester defending with 11 in the box I was shouting for someone to take a shot, was thinking it was the only way we'd score

I was just to the right of the goal. all happened too quick, didn’t have time to say anything, one minute he wasnudging the bail forward, next minute it was in the net... weird because when Aguero scored v qpr it felt to me like it happened in slow motion, this one was a “blink and you missed it” moment!

I did.

Sorry Vincent.
No, once he stepped forward a huge space opened in front of him. There was time left to try the scenic route and he was getting frustrated, from the rafters of the Colin Bell stand it looked like a great opportunity for a long shot. Sorry Pep, no offence but sometimes it is better to wallop it in than tap it in, maybe it's the surprise element.

I did and I stand by it. It was a stupid decision. At least 99 times out of 100 that doesn’t result in a goal. He got lucky. We all did and I love him for it.

No... but I thought it... and by the time the words were about to leave my mouth the ball was heading into the top bins like an exocet missile

The lad behind me definitely shouted it cos after the bedlam calmed down everybody was taking the piss out of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.