Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

Yes!
And everyone laughed at me after Vinny scored!

Not gonna lie, i was replying to a message on telegram. It seemed a decent time to look, ambling around midfield. I did smash my shin on my table though when i heard it and looked up seeing Kompany smiling and running away to the fans.
Mate you need to come into the 21st century we haven’t used telegrams in years ;)

I actually thought he should shoot as the space really opened up for him but I did not anticipate a missile being launched - I thought maybe a rebound to tap in for Kun or someone else

Excellent match overall IMHO - Yes, Leicester sat back but they really complicated things for City who did not play poorly. Credit to Rodgers

I didn't shout to not shoot, but given Walker's effort earlier and Gundo (I think?) from range, as it left his boot I kind of deflated. As it went in, I didn't jump up like usual, I slowly stood up and was in sheer disbelief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.