Didnt Know Our David Had This n His Locker

SambrookMCFC said:
What a player, an honour to watch him week in week out, his vision is scary.

Also does his celebration (the kissing of his wrist) have a special meaning ??

he has the name of a relative (his niece who died at the age of 3 iirc) tatooed on his wrist which is why he kisses it each time he scores

i think thats it anyway

Should get rid in the summer and go all out to sign that cleverly chap, now there is a world class player

Churchill123 said:
tommo74 said:
He's a mercenary , only here for the money he doesn't care about city none of the players do.

I can think of others who i would point that finger at before Spanish Dave! - I can think of a few down the road!

Clarkie?

Mike Parry has never heard of him, so he can't be all that good. Would flop in our league, imo.

Still think he should score more goals. For a player of his staggering ability, who could thread a pass through a nun's chuff from the length of the field, it is puzzling why he he seems to lose a bit of composure when faced with an 8ft by 8yd target. It is the only thing stopping him being truly world class IMO

It annoys me when people say that silva doesn't score enough goals to be world class. Are xavi and iniesta world class? Of course they are and will probably go down in history as two of the best attacking midfielders ever. Silva has a superior goal to game ratio than both of them and also accumulates more assists over the course if the season than them in a league which allows players less time on the ball. Silva has 14 assists and 6 goals this season in the league despite carrying a niggling ankle injury which has been weighing him down in some games, that is an incredible tally that he will hopefully add to on sunday. If we win the league on sunday he will have had a vital part to play over the course in the season, it puzzles me that even city fans doubt that silva is world class

LongsightM13 said:
Still think he should score more goals. For a player of his staggering ability, who could thread a pass through a nun's chuff from the length of the field, it is puzzling why he he seems to lose a bit of composure when faced with an 8ft by 8yd target. It is the only thing stopping him being truly world class IMO
I think he is a great finisher tbh,
See QPR away, rags away, Swansea home etc

He just prefers to pass and get the assist!

Back to his goal. Was the first time i really saw him play and then he did that which was just incredible and left me dreaming to see him one day in the PL never mind at City!

Aguero scored a stunner v Chelski also a few years ago... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UF8u_qddn0[/youtube] poor quality but still!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.