Didn't take the glazers long

psut1

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/the-mole/Manchester-United-plan-to-cash-in-on-fan-fury-with-their-own-official-green-and-gold-merchandise-The-Mole-Column-article306697.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 06697.html</a>

Manchester U****d could cash in on their fans’ “Green and Gold till the club is sold” campaign by introducing their own merchandising.

The Mole understands that U****d had already designed a range of souvenirs in the colours of founding club Newton Heath before fans stepped up their campaign to force a change of ownership at Old Trafford.

LOL I bet the stupid fuckers actually do buy them and give their money to the people who they are protesting against!

Didn't they do a line of those colours last year? that's why a load of them still have the scarves and shirts.

SambaMike said:
LOL I bet the stupid fuckers actually do buy them and give their money to the people who they are protesting against!

See thats the trouble with the tourists... they will. They'll see the scarves, buy them from the club shop, but they won't understand the significance of what they're doing and go home thinking they're cool as fuck.

Utd have always been run as a bastion of contemptible corporate greed, just a cynical cash generation device for whoevers in charge, and small wonder they wound up with that set of twats. Thank fuck I chose blue.

you just know the tourists, plastics and brain dead rags will be falling over themselves in the rush to give the glazers their money for the green and yellow pseudo norwich tat. thick as fuck or what?

AMUSE - or whatever they're called this week - have been urging their members to buy them with such zest it'd make Sun Myung Moon's efforts look half-hearted - although they were giving them away in town on Sunday, according to the tame office rag I work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.