Didn't try hard enough today

Wulfruna said:
As a Wolves fan I expected a thrashing yesterday and I thought my worst fears would come true in the first fifteen minutes. Apart from cost, salary and individual skills the major difference between my team and yours was that we had a strong team spirit but judging by your performance yesterday you have none, just a group of supremely talented individuals but not a team with spirit - and you can't buy that!

he taunts us with the cruel truth

It actually could be a blessing in disguise (I know) but there is a lesson to be learnt in every defeat, lets hope they are re-watching that game, we need to want the win more than the other team, we have the ability it's just getting the will ingrained into the team

We need NDJ back as soon as possible, Wolves wouldn't have got that first goal had De Jong been playing, there was a huge gap between midfield and defence as Barry had fcuked off leaving a huge space for Milijas to walk into.

Barry in general is beginning to look like an old man, he just trots about going through the motions and cannot sprint, In the first half yesterday at one point he even started running with a short stride to make it look as if he was running faster, if he wasn't a City player i would have pissed my sides.

I used to like Barry but apart from one or two games this season he's been a liability, just happy to get the ball, turn around and pass it backwards, he's quickly becoming a waste of space.

I can see why Mancini left on Bellotelli as he needs minutes under his belt but I couldn't understand why Ade went off for Zab, when we were chasing the game , I couldn't also understand why he left it so long to bring on Johnson.

I'm not a Mancicni knocker as we are still 4th in the League and everything to play for but his decisions at times leaves me scratching my head, I just hope when we have everybody's fit and he can field 'HIS' first eleven then we will start seeing a big improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.