Didsbury Blues

the blue panther said:
DD is nothing to do with Didsbury. It was where I grew up.

Is Andy Black still around in Didsbury - he used to have the Nelson and he was on City's books as a lad in the 70's. (Not as good as me tho!)

I moved away from Didsbury about 8 years ago.

Some of my mates travel with you lot, though.

I'll do a Q and A for you in exchange for a few pints, if you want ;-)

My parents sometimes travel on the coach from The Nelson (when the one from The Royal Oak isn't running), and say it's a very well run branch.

Didsbury Dave said:
the blue panther said:
DD is nothing to do with Didsbury. It was where I grew up.

Is Andy Black still around in Didsbury - he used to have the Nelson and he was on City's books as a lad in the 70's. (Not as good as me tho!)

I moved away from Didsbury about 8 years ago.

Some of my mates travel with you lot, though.

I'll do a Q and A for you in exchange for a few pints, if you want ;-)

First question has to be.......Will you consider being the "City Glee club" capo ?

I'm thinking about joining a branch and as I'm in the Ladybarn area at weekends, Didsbury or City Centre are my options. Going to West Brom with the latter but might do another way with Didsbury before I make a decision.

They now claim to have a membership of around 300 people on their website , thats a pretty impressive figure for a City supporters club branch .....

maybe only Prestwich and Whitefield could better that ... it certainly would have in the branches 'heyday' , but i'm none too sure on its membership figures these days.

black mamba said:
They now claim to have a membership of around 300 people on their website , thats a pretty impressive figure for a City supporters club branch .....

maybe only Prestwich and Whitefield could better that ... it certainly would have in the branches 'heyday' , but i'm none too sure on its membership figures these days.
Reddish and the Stretford 'bandit country' branches are big but I don't know if they have that many

Live in didsbury but not part of the club, though every time I go past the nelson it is full of blues. keep up the good work boys, didsbury is a nice place to live especially because its blue.

LongsightM13 said:
I'm thinking about joining a branch and as I'm in the Ladybarn area at weekends, Didsbury or City Centre are my options. Going to West Brom with the latter but might do another way with Didsbury before I make a decision.

guessing you live in longsight from your name (unless youve moved) isnt there any in longsight ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.