Diego Again?

This would be a risky buy with alarm bells all over it. But if somehow it did pay off and he broke the pattern of problematic Brazilians, he would be massive for us. He's played poorly in Serie A with lots of time on the ball so it does make you wonder...

you got the team right (juventus) but you got the player wrong, we shouldnt be getting diego, we should be getting sebastian giovinco plays in the same posistion is younger, 1 of italys best youngsters and has been touted as the next del piero.

taggeddogga said:
you got the team right (juventus) but you got the player wrong, we shouldnt be getting diego, we should be getting sebastian giovinco plays in the same posistion is younger, 1 of italys best youngsters and has been touted as the next del piero.

I bet he's great in the air.

LongsightM13 said:
Flopped big time in Italy. Also, he was part of the same young Santos team as Robinho and Elano. They'll have well and truly warned him off coming here

How exactly did he flop big time?

bluemoonmatt said:
No more Brazilians please.
this^^^^^^ unless its macion!<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 pm --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
LongsightM13 said:
Flopped big time in Italy. Also, he was part of the same young Santos team as Robinho and Elano. They'll have well and truly warned him off coming here

How exactly did he flop big time?
juve finish outside of the top 4....and he was crap!!!!!!! i think he is over-rated!!!!!!

iqjatt said:
And Juventus also whent through 3 managers this season.....

Diego has individually been good...Juventus overall were shite.

he and chiellini should be the foundations on which they build. if there is any chance of getting Diego for under 30m I'd snap their hands off. I rate him higher than Gourcuff, he's definitely quicker and seems more influential to me. I'm not sure Mancini will go for the old fashioned number 10 (the static play-maker), but if he did, this would be the man I'd want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.