Diego Costa

Great fit at Wolves with him being Brazilian, he’d fit in with all their Portuguese players.

I think if they’d had a fit Costa today they would have beat the Scum. Think he would give them that edge that they are missing without Raul.

Costa? If Atletico are letting him go so so9n after his return amdnhis goal stats for the past couple of years are owt to go by no thanks , who else we getting suggested as a free? Wilfred? Sturridge? Mandžukić?

Love Raul, my favourite since Bully
TELEMMGLPICT000157412321_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4VyO81iFRul3QG7-wdjbELJfrnpvajKEEanDH5zI77Q.jpeg

Would be a good signing for six months , he wants £250k a week so a £6m investment , he is still a predator and will bully opposition defences something we have missed since Tevez ,i like players with an attitude who play on the edge. Its unlikely Aguero will string ten games together and Jesus is bereft of confidence
If Costa comes in and scores a dozen goals it could be £6m well spent , worth a gamble , i bet Sheik Mansour has got £6m down the back of his sofa

It’s a No No fucking No from me and hopefully Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.