Diego Maradona

Including kicking a bloke in the head whilst he's on the floor.

Cunts trick.
Fuck him, if he jumped on his head and squashed it like a melon, job done. They'd literally tried to end Diego's career and his livelihood while in Spain. They were worst than ETA. I don't know if you remember that Bilbao side, I do and they were the worst that ever happened to football with Goikotxea leading them. I spoke to my father who remembered at that time really bad Chilean, Uruguayan and Italian sides, but nothing compares to that Bilbao, they were intentionally hurting people for the sake of hurting them.

Fuck him, if he jumped on his head and squashed it like a melon, job done. They'd literally tried to end Diego's career and his livelihood while in Spain. They were worst than ETA. I don't know if you remember that Bilbao side, I do and they were the worst that ever happened to football with Goikotxea leading them. I spoke to my father who remembered at that time really bad Chilean, Uruguayan and Italian sides, but nothing compares to that Bilbao, they were intentionally hurting people for the sake of hurting them.
In a game of football? Sport? Job done?

I really do despair sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.