Diego or Veloso

Rammyblues

Do we need another attacking midfield player (Diego) when we have SWP, Elano, Ireland or do we need a defensive midfield player (veloso) when we have De Jong, Kompany and Fernandes with Zab acting there as well? If we were to have one, which one would you prefer? and the answer is not both.

Rammyblues said:
Do we need another attacking midfield player (Diego) when we have SWP, Elano, Ireland or do we need a defensive midfield player (veloso) when we have De Jong, Kompany and Fernandes with Zab acting there as well? If we were to have one, which one would you prefer? and the answer is not both.
Diego based on the fact that i have seen much more of him due to die bundelsliga being on setanta. And i like what i've seen. He's awesome.

Rammyblues said:

I'd rather have Veloso cos Diego's attitude seems a bit questionable what with the drink driving thing recently and I think he's been up to other stuff in the past. There might also be the Brazilian clique problem again. It would also free up Elano to play in his favoured position as back up to Stevie.

And it would push the crab further down the pecking order!

CityPar said:
TonyM said:
If I had to chose 1 then Veloso.

Same. More the type of player we NEED than another attacking midfielder. He probably brings less baggage too....

We 'NEED' a DM who can't get a game in that position for a SHITE side like Sporting?????

What PLANET are some of you on????? .......oh i forgot,your on FM08 lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.