Diego or Veloso

Veloso on the basis that we can then put Kompany at CB with Richards, get rid of Dunne and partner Veloso with De Jong.

southamptonblue said:
CityPar said:
TonyM said:
If I had to chose 1 then Veloso.

Same. More the type of player we NEED than another attacking midfielder. He probably brings less baggage too....

We 'NEED' a DM who can't get a game in that position for a SHITE side like Sporting?????

What PLANET are some of you on????? .......oh i forgot,your on FM08 lol

He can't get in at Sporting? Doesn't he play for Portugal?

OB1 said:
Why would we need to choose just one?

Because the question was hypothetical as to who you would rather have if it came down to the crunch. Say we only had enough money for one, who would you spend the dough on? (could it get more hypothetical?)

C_T_I_D said:
OB1 said:
Why would we need to choose just one?

Because the question was hypothetical as to who you would rather have if it came down to the crunch. Say we only had enough money for one, who would you spend the dough on? (could it get more hypothetical?)

Yes I understand that but I was being facetious cos there's too many (pointless IMO) hypothetical debates going on. Personally I'd rather we signed Chiellini than either of the aforementioned as we now need a big, left footed CB more than any type of midfield player but i imagine that we could afford all three.

The Fat el Hombre said:
southamptonblue said:
CityPar said:
TonyM said:
If I had to chose 1 then Veloso.

Same. More the type of player we NEED than another attacking midfielder. He probably brings less baggage too....

We 'NEED' a DM who can't get a game in that position for a SHITE side like Sporting?????

What PLANET are some of you on????? .......oh i forgot,your on FM08 lol

He can't get in at Sporting? Doesn't he play for Portugal?

He has been playing LB for Sporting.........Boa Morte played for Portugal, sign him up! ;)

Fair do's. If we did though it'd be serious "Istanbul, Istanbul, we are coming" chanting rather than in jest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.