Dietmar Hamann

Everytime i see this guys name he seems to be slating us in some capacity. We must live rent free in his head haha. He can keep dreaming Haaland won't suit us - won't be saying that when we are champions of England and Europe next season !

I can sort of understand comments about Phillips not improving our starting XI if Oh Rodri, Rodri gets the DM position, but he can't play 55-60 games and Dino has retired. So DH is just another dipper Muppet.
Alfie's lad is another matter. We dropped too many points last season against mid and lower table sides (Saints and Palace especially) because we couldn't hit the target. Surely signing one of the most prolific strikers in Europe must go someway to addressing that. So once again DH is just another dipper Muppet.

My only memory of him playing for us was a very iffy throw-in that Forest scored from in a FA Cup game, makes you wonder with his alleged bookie issues.

Never like him when he played for Liverpool.. arguments I had with mates who used to tell me he was a great player.. one of the most one paced.. limited players I had witnessed in a Liverpool shirt.. his only strength was he used to break up play and nothing else.. made Didier Deschamps the water carrier look fast.. the problem I had was I was used to Souness.. MCDermott.. Case, Ray Kennedy.. Whelan.. Molby and MCMahon playing in his position... his drinking and horse racing vice still means he’s well thought of here in Liverpool unfortunately along with his second half performance in Istanbul.. can’t stand him myself tho..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.