Dilemma

Leave it out mate, not worth it if he's a fucking nutter as you've said. It will all come back around and he'll be having his backdoors smashed by someone bigger and harder (no pun intended) while he's doing time.

Ive let a few of my mates no who have known her for a few years

but yeh, im staying out of it now.

Just be patient. If he gets convicted of the ABH and gets a bit of bird, can't see his mum wanting to look after the dogs so they will probably go back. If she has conclusive proof that the dogs are hers, then technically he has nicked them so the cops could and maybe should do something. Assuming he's not harming the dogs then she should at least be partly happy that she knows where they are and that they're being looked after. If they're not, then a call to the RSPCA might be in order.

I would tell her that to try and put her mind at rest, but leave it there.

Markt85 said:
shall i leave it ? or shall i get involved and what can i/we do ?
You already know the answer; stay out of it.

EDIT: Should have read page 2 before posting!!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Leave it. It's hard enough getting by as it is without being a busy **** looking for trouble.
haha, remember when Stam labelled the Neville's as a 'pair of busy cunts'.

Back on topic, I would leave it. Similar thing happened to a mate of mine too, also a female. She lives in Newton Heath and we believe her ex has stolen the dog and took it to Oldham somewhere. Fuck all she can do except watch her little daughter still get upset about it, which just intensifies the anger. People who steal are cunts.

Will you get some from this 'girl mate' if you do set the heavies onto him? Is she worth the agro or just a 6 pinter?

If it's a beer monster then i'd stay the fuck away pal.

What's this blokes mum like? Milf material?

Olmcfc said:
Dont do anything stupid and let karma take care of it

Yep, i know thats the best advice. but this girl is devastated and cant sleep at night - there literally her babies in life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.