Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

he walked when he found out he was only buyin liverpool fc for £300 mil, he said "I so solly I fought I was buying the city of riverpool for this price"

This just gives me more ammo for the daft scouser who chats shit to me every Friday in the pub. City will comes 7th cause there's too many egos and Liverpool will win it cause they've bought well was last weeks gem. Last season he told me Aquilani was the buy of the season and would win Liverpool the league. He's full of pearls of wisdom.

NQblue said:
spacecadet said:
Good- I hope the cocky, arrogant, glory grabbing twats' club go out of business- fukkin vermin

You are in your location. They do have history but that is it. They live on their past but now they will be back in the place Shankly found them.
Hope so mate- I personally have been actively getting my own back for something their shite people did to my family in the 70s Wish them and their horrible neighbours nothing but I'll fortune

bluemoon32 said:
Pfffft, matters not a jot, they have Joe Cole don't you know.
Best signing of the summer so fatty Micky Quinn says! Hope Torres says fuck this I'm off and then Gerrard says fuck this I'm off too

Bluemoon115 said:
Wow. What a shock. Who could have seen that one coming?

bwahahahahahahahahahah phil thompson
bwahahahahahahahahahah Lawro
bwahahahahahahahahahah Hansen

bwa.

Mr Huangs last goodbye comment was " you'll never rawk alone"

According to his sources last week Huang never even made any formal bid and certainly didnt offer to build a new ground, they say he just tabled an interest.

I've been hearing all sorts off Liverpool fans about how this guy will turn them into a title winning team...

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.