Dipperpool in for Arry.

In fairness, and much as I hate the twitching cnut. Every club he has been to has achieved beyond all expectations while he was there. The problem seems to be what also seems to happen to them all when he leaves. The man is a brilliant manager, and a f*cking thief (according to the Inland revenue).

Throw enough money at Harry and he will go anywhere. If Liverpool get taken over and offer Harry a truckload of cash he would dump Spurs just like he dumped Pompey before.

Don't believe a word of it. It would be hilarious but it's it's bollocks.

not a chance! liverpool are shite-fact! their squad is top 8. if anyone is guilty of dining out on past glorys, its the bin dippers. i look at liverpool in the same way i do at a villa or everton. torres and gerrard have top world cups, there as good as gone. liverpool will struggle to get any top manager. gillette and hicks helped my gran cross the road the other day while she was on her way back from shopping. they asked if she could manage. she told them piss off, and she didn't want the job.

It looks like it is going to be Dalglish! I will laugh if that happens, it's like Keegan and the Geordies all over again.
I wonder if they have sounded out potential managers and none of them will go near the club while Hicks and Gillett are still there? Therefore they haven't much choice bu fir Dalglish to come in and appease the fans until a take-over. He bombed at his last job TEN years ago, what makes him think he can succeed now??
It's so nice not to be a comedy club any more, I'll gladly leave that to the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.