dirty b*******s

Any ideas on dog fouling prevention? We have the same situation but the owners don't clean up the shit. We live on the route to the fields and for some reason the fucking dogs wait to get outside our house to have a dump! Inconsiderate dog owners, hate them.

oakiecokie said:
marco said:
wtf, this guys letting his dog shit at the end of our drive every night he then proceeds to pick it up in a bag tie a not in it and toss it over my fence wtf is up with these people, well i'm going to sit in the car later then follow him and stick it in his letter box

Have a shit yourself and post your own turd.That will teach the twat.
Go to 1 minute. Kind of releveant?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAoNOprIvNw[/youtube]

Oh FFS - please let the season start to save us from all the attention seeking or simply bored idiots making threads about fucking stupid nonsense and then posting on a CITY fans forum

Grow up or get a fucking life

Fuck me - my 5 yo is not so childish / attention seeking

There is a clue in the in the title - this a CITY fans football forum - fuck off to some kiddies social network site with this shite

mcfc1632 said:
Oh FFS - please let the season start to save us from all the attention seeking or simply bored idiots making threads about fucking stupid nonsense and then posting on a CITY fans forum

Grow up or get a fucking life

Fuck me - my 5 yo is not so childish / attention seeking

There is a clue in the in the title - this a CITY fans football forum - fuck off to some kiddies social network site with this shite

Are you applying for a moderator position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.