Dirty Barrels

Danny Wilson always seems to be the popular response.

Yea Danny has been superb with all kinds of issues, he seems a busy fella though so didn't want to bother him.
I have emailed this complaint to him however, hopefully he'll pass it on to a more relevant dept.

It isn't the biggest issue in the world, just something which needs addressing as well I'm at most home matches so more inclined to drink there - and don't wanna be sat on the loo' all night because of it.

Might just start coming to the ground earlier and walking around from the Tram stop to Mary's or the Vic.

John Smiths - its the future

Despite the many surveys,tasting sessions etc ,the beer/catering service to the ordinary supporter has not improved and with the increase in crowds has actually deteriorated.

If the service was improved they would actually make more money but at present it is virtually impossible to come from the stands at half time and buy a beer and drink it within 15 minutes. Last week(CB level3) before the game with 5 people in front of me it took 20 minutes to be served,even then I was overcharged as the tills were "playing up"Are there licencing laws preventing bars opening 15/20 minutes before half time hence reducing the queues.
Everton away a few weeks ago handled the bars superbly with multi serve pumps etc but at present we have a brilliant team ,a brilliant academy, a brilliant board and may other fantastic achievements in the area but despite a lot of talk of " your matchday experience" we have really inadequate catering for the ordinary supporter.

Not a rant just an observation

It sounds like you have food poisoning, in which case you should report it to the environmental health who will investigate. However, If you have contracted food poisoning from the beer I would expect that other people have to.

I was working with some lads who had previously been working on the brewery in Moss Side where Fosters is brewed. They all said they would never drink a pint of Fosters again after seeing the conditions there. They also told me the Brewery owners will not allow Heineken to be brewed there, seeing it's the Heineken Brewery it feckin tells you something/

I was working with some lads who had previously been working on the brewery in Moss Side where Fosters is brewed. They all said they would never drink a pint of Fosters again after seeing the conditions there. They also told me the Brewery owners will not allow Heineken to be brewed there, seeing it's the Heineken Brewery it feckin tells you something/

I doubt that it'd be much different to any other place subject to the rigorous and demanding hygiene standards they have to adhere to.

There used to be similar stories going round about the Boddingtons brewery. Asked my friend who worked there and he said they were a load of bollocks. There is an awful lot of money involved in each batch and tipping it down the drain, getting environmental health involved or it not meeting standards was a very expensive mistake and not one the management were very happy to hear about.

If it was a micro brewery I could imagine standards not always being met - but a multi million pound, hi-tech place like that allowing conditions to be so bad?

It used to be Lindley Catering before Jamie and his mates turned up...I think the company are called Fabulous Fan Fayre...I may be wrong though

I had a pie at the South stand test event. The next day I was also on the toilet for the best part of the day. That was after following through while driving the car. Thankfully I drive a Skoda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.