Dirty Harry at it again?

Cambridgeblue

From bbc football gossip page:

Liverpool are to report Tottenham for allegedly 'tapping up' striker Robbie Keane. (The Sun)

I really hope this is true and Tottenham get a mauling from the FA...

Surely someone at the FA could pull 'arry to one side and tell him to button it. He's always publicly saying "I like such and such a player" when there has been no official approach made. It's just a very public tapping up. I won't hold my breath on this though!

I've got a vague feeling that a few weeks ago one of our players got a call on his mobile from another club - might've been tottenham in fact... does anyone else remember the incident I'm talking about???

Cambridgeblue said:
I've got a vague feeling that a few weeks ago one of our players got a call on his mobile from another club - might've been tottenham in fact... does anyone else remember the incident I'm talking about???

Go on who?

Cambridgeblue said:

no, please elaborate ?

Zola called Bojinov on his mobile to see if he'd be interested in going to WHAM as part of the Bellamy deal. Boj promptly told him to do one.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Zola said it's bullshit and called Bojinov a liar

Why on earth would Boj want to lie about that? The only remote reason I could think of is to get his name in some papers to remind people he's still around which seems really unlikely.

I think he is definitely a "Hughes type" player from what I have seen of him and at the least he will get a fair crack at showing what he can do when he is match fit again.

A more likely scenario is Zola asked somebody to make enquiries but they went about it the wrong way and left Boj thinking Zola was asking about his availability using the wrong channels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.