Disabled Seating...

Fitton

My dads in a wheelchair and we're looking to get tickets for Reading online.

I took him along to Villa but we got our tickets from Eastlands because weren't sure how to book the wheelchair seats online but the guy at city assured us you could.

Just looking now and can't actually see which seats are disabled/wheelchair so anyone got any idea?

Cheers<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm --<br /><br />Anybody?

No,,,dont know online answer. However, city have a dedicated disabled team that usually works between 9-5 seven days a week. Hayley is the liaison officer and she is very helpful. There is a option on the club number for 'disabled tickets'.

try block 104 row bb or cc and 109 row bb or cc
Fitton said:

I took him along to Villa but we got our tickets from Eastlands because weren't sure how to book the wheelchair seats online but the guy at city assured us you could.

Just looking now and can't actually see which seats are disabled/wheelchair so anyone got any idea?

Cheers

-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm --

Anybody?

Fitton said:

Cheers

you posted this is off topic too, and i left you the answer there blue

-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm --

Anybody?

Plenty of disabled 'spaces' in all sides, all tiers of the stadium. Not sure of the availability of most of them, as where we sit it is the same 10 or so faces forever, all ST holders.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdsa.co.uk/stadium.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdsa.co.uk/stadium.html</a>

Try looking there. sweenyuk on here is your man for enquires from that website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.