Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
rastus said:
Another of the spoilt little cunts rears it's head

Perspective nobby, some of us are patient enough to see what is being implemented, this reactionary bollocks screams to me of yet another 'blue' who thinks we were formed in 2008

And bottled it? You're taking the piss?

Be gone you cretinous little troll
Shut your fucking foul mouth you happy clapping ****, go fart some spunk. hey thats nasty as well. In fairness where are still in all comps and lots of ups and a couple of downs to deal with, well soon be back to full strength...

I've heard GDM is good at farting spunk
Heard? It was your gold-plated straw we used last time to make sure my ring was clean if you recall correctly , pal.

We need to take a deep breath remind ourselves this season is very much a transitional season for us with a new manager to the league, new players and a vastly different style of play, much more of a transition than Chelsea or Arsenal our title rivals,, this season is about putting down the foundations of a style of play and philosophy which will serves us for years to come,and while doing that to be just 2 points off the top is still a positive situation, still in 4 competitions including 1 final as well. along with the issues of transition, our "Spine" specifically our 3 best players this season have been decimated by injury, the effects are obviously likely to be visible as would be the case for most teams in the world if you took out their 3 best players in the system, lets keep positive and keep the faith. I wouldn't swap MP for Mourinho even if Mourinho wins more trophies this year, thats how much I have faith in the direction the club is heading in laying down roots for the future.

SrilankanBlue said:
We need to take a deep breath remind ourselves this season is very much a transitional season for us with a new manager to the league, new players and a vastly different style of play, much more of a transition than Chelsea or Arsenal our title rivals,, this season is about putting down the foundations of a style of play and philosophy which will serves us for years to come,and while doing that to be just 2 points off the top is still a positive situation, still in 4 competitions including 1 final as well. along with the issues of transition, our "Spine" specifically our 3 best players this season have been decimated by injury, the effects are obviously likely to be visible, lets keep positive and keep the faith. I wouldn't swap MP for Mourinho even if Mourinho wins more trophies this year, thats how much I have faith in the direction the club is heading in laying down roots for the future.

Came 2nd last season and spent 100M and we're in transition. Straw clutching at best!

cookster said:
SrilankanBlue said:
We need to take a deep breath remind ourselves this season is very much a transitional season for us with a new manager to the league, new players and a vastly different style of play, much more of a transition than Chelsea or Arsenal our title rivals,, this season is about putting down the foundations of a style of play and philosophy which will serves us for years to come,and while doing that to be just 2 points off the top is still a positive situation, still in 4 competitions including 1 final as well. along with the issues of transition, our "Spine" specifically our 3 best players this season have been decimated by injury, the effects are obviously likely to be visible, lets keep positive and keep the faith. I wouldn't swap MP for Mourinho even if Mourinho wins more trophies this year, thats how much I have faith in the direction the club is heading in laying down roots for the future.

Came 2nd last season and spent 100M and we're in transition. Straw clutching at best!

Yep. The excuses being made are getting on my nerves.

NQCitizen said:
NQCitizen said:
So was doing badly, found incredible form and pulled into 3rd, with the team bottling the home game against our title rival.

Doesn't exactly scream 'title'.

Perspective nobby, some of us are patient enough to see what is being implemented, this reactionary bollocks screams to me of yet another 'blue' who thinks we were formed in 2008

Wow good swearing, you must be so perceptive. Much insight. Very knowledge. Wow.

Bad luck with the "its" though, for someone so superior.

I watched the game against Chelsea, as an ST holder, and we crumbled, how many times did they hit the woodwork?

You said that form would win us the title ignoring why we needed that form. Then after using immediate form as an argument you're advocating "patience" because I'm "spoilt".

First off superiority comes in many forms, in this instance no explanation is needed......

Secondly that 'form' guide should be, to most, an indication of the level we've been playing at, however, as highlighted, you choose, as others have done, to concentrate on 2 games rather than a collective 22, you do see the difference right?

Yes it's title winning form idiot otherwise we wouldn't be 2 points off the top now would we?

So I'll say again, fuck off you cretinous spoilt little dicklick!!!

cookster said:
SrilankanBlue said:

Any comparisons with last season are worthless because the league this year is far more competitive, besides that don't you think we have a lot of changes this season compared to last year? that 100m of new players need to actually be molded into the system, the system itself is vastly different from last year and the manager is in is first year in this league with less knowledge of the teams in the league personally. Don't get me wrong I'm well gutted about how this week has panned out but we've seen how good this team can be, they've had a rough week without several key players (we can only wonder how Chelsea would fare without Hazard,Oscar and Terry out at the same time for an extended period), let's hope we can get through Sunderland and then Fernandinho, Nasri and Garcia should be back imminently with Serge to follow, still only one West Ham type slipup by Chelsea away from the top of the table.

NQCitizen said:

Wow good swearing, you must be so perceptive. Much insight. Very knowledge. Wow.

Bad luck with the "its" though, for someone so superior.

I watched the game against Chelsea, as an ST holder, and we crumbled, how many times did they hit the woodwork?

You said that form would win us the title ignoring why we needed that form. Then after using immediate form as an argument you're advocating "patience" because I'm "spoilt".

First off superiority comes in many forms, in this instance no explanation is needed......

Secondly that 'form' guide should be, to most, an indication of the level we've been playing at, however, as highlighted, you choose, as others have done, to concentrate on 2 game rather than a collective 22, you do see the difference right?

Yes it's title winning form idiot otherwise we wouldn't be 2 points off the top now would we?

So I'll say again, fuck off you cretinous spoilt little dicklick!!!

Not 2 games, the whole season. We had a bad spell then a good spell. You're concentrating on solely the good bit. You're actually the one producing biased information to justify your viewpoint.

I genuinely don't understand how you think being behind a team in better form wins you a title. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html</a>

And I'll stick around, as much as I will concede that having a rational conversation with someone who would type 'Messiah' as his nickname is futile.

Re: Our inability to 'Smash and Grab'..

Mattyc55 said:
Points earned after the 80th minute this season:
11 POINTS: Everton
5 POINTS: Chelsea
4 POINTS: Crystal Palace, Fulham, Southampton, Stoke, Tottenham, West Brom
3 POINTS: Cardiff, Sunderland
2 POINTS: Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich
0 POINTS: Aston Villa, Hull, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Swansea City, West Ham

I know stats can be misleading at times, with us scoring so many goals most of the time were out of sight at the 80 minute mark.. but in the 8 games we haven't won.. they've all been extremely tight affairs as we havent lost a game by more than one goal except for Bayern at home all season. I never felt in that last ten minutes that we were going to grab a late, precious winner... and those are the type of wins that get you a title. Watford at home in the FA Cup aside, we've not done it once. I recall a few massive ones under Mancini - Balo's pen at home to Spurs, QPR obviously, West Brom away with 10 men etc..

Pellegrini plays the game in a great way, but it seems there is a running of trend of an inability to grind out the games that are a bit tighter.

I see those stats in an entirely different way. I could understand your point if Chelsea and Arsenal were both running away with a big points lead. The figures suggest to me that both Chelsea and Arsenal left it very late in the game to score a winner which did nothing more than keep them in the running. It shows that we're more or less on par with Chelsea and Arsenal on points, and in doing so we didn't have to leave it until the last ten minutes of the match. What's not to like?

onceabluealways said:
Playing Clichy before Kolorov - wrong against a low team

substitution of Jovetic - wrong - silva was off he was our main man outside the box
taking Negredo off - wrong - why Norwich had hardly been in our half for 30 minutes

Love to know what pellers thinking was because aftre every change he made we were more negative. The change he needed to make was to get Yaya further up the pitch to help silva - When he has to make big decisions to change tight games he just doesn't seem to make the difference.

We have dropped way to many points away from home against poor teams - not all pellers fault but a lot to do with it.

Playing a 32 year old CB in midfield against Chelsea showed how Naieve and stubborn he is. I think Chelseas will knock us out next week and we will end up with a league cup - because of to many poor performances

My thoughts exactly. Why playing Yaya so deep in the back if 1. we're bossing the game 2. they are sitting deep in their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.