Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
hilts said:
it's quite straightforward really

real force

real backwards is almost lear, lear is a jet, air FORCE one is a jet that the american president uses, we are getting a president as the new manager, which president? we lost 4 2 at the weekend take the second and fourth letters of real, you get el

el president

fucking rascal is getting the job as manager of manchester city, the good news is the poor will get in free, the bad no rich player will want to pay the 99% rascal envy tax

were doomed i tell you

beat that ted rodgers you brillo haired fucker

R.I.P Ted.

[bigimg]http://www.safeandwarm.co.uk/images/product_images/large/44040004.jpg[/bigimg]

his final resting place and not a flower in sight

R.I.P Ted

city91 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Ray78 said:
I hope not.

Ditto

Rodgers is the closest thing we will get to a British manager who will play the way we want. Also he has done a very good job with Liverpool.

Fuck that Dick Emery can stay at the dippers.

Why would we want a British manager.

I want a quality manager couldn't care less if British or not

People posting different names from these clues from TH. They just go straight over my head, haven't got a clue what he is on about.

hilts said:
it's quite straightforward really

real force

real backwards is almost lear, lear is a jet, air FORCE one is a jet that the american president uses, we are getting a president as the new manager, which president? we lost 4 2 at the weekend take the second and fourth letters of real, you get el

el president

fucking rascal is getting the job as manager of manchester city, the good news is the poor will get in free, the bad no rich player will want to pay the 99% rascal envy tax

were doomed i tell you

beat that ted rodgers you brillo haired fucker
The 'Rascal envy tax' bit did make me chuckle.

images

Btw is Ancleotti famous about high line, possession football, high pressing?

I know Guardiola is famous for that, but Ancelotti imo is lot more flexible and he can go and play counter football with serious defending if he thinks thats the way to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.